If you have an idea for a new project or there is something you would like the Council to discuss please contact the Clerk to the Council, or anyone of your Parish Councillors approximately 10 days before the meeting so that this can be considered for inclusion on the Agenda for discussion.
Legally, we are unable to make any decisions on any matter that does not appear on the Agenda.
Alternatively, please feel free to come to our meeting as you will have the opportunity to ask questions of the Council during the meeting.However, if the matter you are bringing to the Council requires a Council decision, the Council may discuss its views with you, but any decision will have to be postponed until the next meeting.
Meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday in the month and are held at Boxted Village Hall commencing at 7.00PM.
Venue: Boxted Village Hall Cage Lane Boxted Colchester CO4 5RE
Start time 7.00pm
- Wednesday 13th September 2017
- Wednesday 11th October 2017
- Tuesday 8th November 2017
- NO MEETING DECEMBER 2017
- Wednesday 10th January 2018 (This will be the Annual Budget/precept meeting)
- Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Wednesday 11th April 2018
Link to Parish Council Website.